Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Easter from Rodrigues...

A white dove came down from heaven to rest upon Him and a voice was heard from above...




Alleluia! Christ the light of the world is risen. He sent forth His Spirit. Alleluia…





Go forth and spread the word...



Wherever one or two fly in my name, I shall be there among you & He sent them out two by two.



Here I am Lord...Is it I Lord to be sent



Along the road less traveled



And charged with the Holy Ghost, the Trinity sailed away to evangelize the whole world...



Trinity…




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dad,

These are truly incredible photos! I would love for them to be published somewhere. Happy Easter!

With all my love,
Kitty

Anonymous said...

Full of Faith, full of Love, full of Hope and an incredible photographer and story teller! WoW! Yet another talent given to you by God~ Beautiful!

Love you~
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Leclezio
This is a lovely site. well done. Did not know you were a good photographer as well!! keep on the good work!!
All the best,
Shaili & Rajiv