Thursday, March 29, 2007

Be Happy… Live by God’s Light…

Dear All,

Lou sent me this link!


http://home.att.net/~mcp3_2000/_classics/013/whispers.htm


I praised God and thanked them both for the timeliness of the message.

Synchronicity, coincidence, E.S.P., Clin Dieu?

How we choose to call all the small/big miracles that furnish our daily life is not important. What matters most is that we keep our senses open to them. What matters most is that we record them in faith for posterity. What matters most is for us to remember to praise and to thank God for the many small/big blessings that He fills our daily life with!

Some of us may look at a blazing red rose bush and see the ‘burning bush’. - Others may pass by it and see nothing at all. Let us praise and thank God for opening our senses to all the beauty He envelopes us with daily!

Indeed, shortly before opening Lou’s mail, I had been thanking God for awakening me to a number of the small/big miracles He garnishes my daily life with to keep me happy. I told Lou that through much prayer and meditation during this Lenten season, I have come to better understand and readily accept that what can be – IS! What cannot and should not be; never has to be.

It is only when we stupidly attempt to supersede God and impose our will over His infinite wisdom and try to tamper with his designs for our ultimate happiness that we encounter frustrations, anger, impatience, dissatisfaction etc.

But on the other hand, when we live to the letter, the prayer that Jesus taught us: “Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven…” then we gradually learn to experience heaven on earth. The more we do so, the more our senses become alive to His small/big miracles in our lives and we are always happy.
The blue sea of goodness that laps and salts our life on earth blends in with the blue sky that lovingly waters and elevates our soul, our body, our heart and our spirit towards the very horizon that blends heaven and earth into our joyful daily life.

Yesterday, completely out of the blue I received a rare letter with enclosures from Alice. When I looked at the picture, I praised and Thanked God for this most evident small/big miracle. At first, I was eager to call Didier and share my thoughts with him.

Instead I am glad I chose to wait. I decided that I would do so when they would next come to pray. They usually come on Thursday nights. But last night, also out of the blue, they called asking if they could drop by?

I have realized over the last few months how meaningful it would have been for Didier to have his mother Marie Rose or at the very least his aunt Eve to walk him up the aisle on his wedding day! So as they sat down, I said Didier, please know that your mother has been particularly close to you over the last few weeks. And she has kept telling us so!

Look at the picture I just received out of the blue from Alice today!

But as if that is not enough, please tell me again where are your brother and his family staying since their arrival in Mauritius to attend your wedding? He answered: ‘Pointe d’Esny’.

I, then, asked him to look at the reverse side of the picture:

He exclaimed: Yes! That’s mommy’s writing all right! But why does Mom write ‘Pointe d’Esny’ when their bungalow was with the rest of the Leclezio clan in Trou d’Eau Douce?

As I watched tears well up in his eyes I had to ask: Yeah! Although it makes no sense, even Pointe d’Esny had to be there for Marie Rose to prove to you that she is present in our present! “How much louder does your mother have to scream that presence and her closeness to you ,for you to hear her at this very special ‘carrefour’ of your life?”

Didier and Valerie sure saw the burning bush in that picture last night. And their tears far from putting it out was fuelling its flames within their hearts pounding with love.

I will later share another experience viewed by the light of God as it shone briefly upon Eve a few days ago. In that light I was gratified to read the same unwritten words Jesus traced out with His finger in the sand. I read them to say: “Don’t worry! Be happy! Your daily prayers are heard. My mother and I are watching over Eve! We all continue to love her dearly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Jesus, mercy, Thy will be done in my life and in my death.

Thank you for putting all your trust in God.

With all my love,
Kitty