Sunday, December 17, 2006

What is God’s Christmas Wish To Us?

Do you hear what I Hear?
Do you see what I see?
A child! A child.
But Who is He?
A child so Mild!
Who can He Be?

To Hear - I closed my mouth.
To see – I closed my eyes.
And listened to the skies.
I heard the angels singing
I heard bells ringing.

I heard a voice say
This is the day
The Lord has made
Rejoice and be glad

With my son Jesus I give you my divinity.
Will you give me your humanity?
I can also give you eternity.
Will you give me your time?

I will give you redemption.
Will you give me your weary body?
I will give you my love.
Will you give me your broken heart?
I will give you my ALL
Will you give me your nothingness?

After 2006 years,
Are we ready to hasten to listen?
Do you hear what I hear?
Do you see what I see?
A child! A child!
May we be as Mild!

Again I heard the angels singing:
Peace to the world
The Lord is come!
Who are we? Who are we?

Are we ready to take up the refrain:
Here I am Lord.
Is it I lord?

Listen to His voice
Make the right choice
And Rejoice and be glad
For God is our Dad

Peace on earth to all man of God’s Will.

God's Christmas wish to us is my Christmas wish to All.

A Blessed Christmas

&

A healthy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Dad. Merry Christmas a few days early. I will talk to you soon.

Kitty