Thursday, November 02, 2006

More comments on First American Title

Hi Dad,

I love you and am so thankful to have your book... I was too young at the time to grasp the happenings... I keep thinking to myself... when we all went to court together, expecting so much from Hagens and Berman and getting so little from them... I thought I was too young and ignorant to understand... I thought may be I didn't get what they did to you... Now I understand that I did get it and that they were a very disappointing act, even to a 17 year old. For what that's worth....

I am so proud of your book and am sorry for any headaches that may have been caused by any of us along the way... Everything we’lI do for you is out of pure love and concern. That being said, I say, Go get 'em, keep up the good work and Congratulations on a job well done. You never give up... Know that you have passed that down to your next generation and so on. Please let me know what I can do to help you with your book... I love you.

I will send your cd soon in hopes it will bring you some joy and some laughter.

Have a good day and on your many walks, walk with your head high and shoulders back, knowing that you, an immigrant, a foreigner, stirred up a big pile of you know what in this here melting pot... Congrats and Cheers :-)~ !!!!!!!

I'll call you in the AM...

xoxo
Wendy

No comments: