Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Let the whole world...

Dear Children and Grand Children,

Soon after my book came out, you have asked: “Why did you choose that particular picture for the back cover?”

Because in that picture I am surrounded by nothing other than pure air, sea, sky and sand. Thus, I am enveloped by everything that is in the middle of the shifting sands throughout the oceans of life.
In the waves, I can hear it all. In the sky and the sea, I can see it all. In the sand, I can write messages with my finger to send to you all.

Creation paves the way to God’s love. It is everywhere…

Ps. 33: 8-9: “Let the whole world fear Yahweh. Let all who live on earth revere Him! He spoke, and it was created. He commanded, and there it stood.”

:22: “Yahweh, let Your love rest on us as our hope has rested in You.
God blesses it all,

I love it all! I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for telling us why. As you know, I really like the picture.